SigmaDrill Ultra Reliable, Low Latency, Monitoring System • IOS/ Android/ Windows based application
• Drilling alert system through 24/7 monitoring
• Operation’s team communication
• Real-time model Vs. rig site data monitoring
Who we are
SIGMA is a market-focused, process-centered team that develops and delivers innovative solutions to our customers, in Oil and Gas Drilling Digitalization, providing a dynamic and challenging environment for our members. Our goal is to build value through our expertise by creating an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, resourcefulness and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner…
Our products and services
SigmaDrill is a game changing software product which brought oilfield digitalization to the drilling operations. Using this smart phone application, the user experiences smooth operations through 24/7 drilling hazards analysis and monitoring. As a major result, drilling cost will be aligned perfectly with the planned budget through controlling of Non-Productive Time (NPT)
Less drilling days
Million $ cost saving
- IOS/ Android/ Windows based application
- Drilling hazards and challenges alert system through 24/7 monitoring
- Operation’s team communication
- Real-time model Vs. rig site data monitoring
- Provides rock mechanical properties and elastic parameters at each depth.
- Provides pore pressure and stress profiles while drilling, and highlights any abnormal pressurized zone.
- Provides trajectory sensitivity analysis in problematic zones.
We are opening the doors of future to oil and gas drilling
Active drilling rigs around the world
Assuming that diesel generators are the main power supplier of conventional onshore/ offshore drilling rigs to power the system, drilling a 3000-metre deep well would generate over 170 tonnes of CO2 emissions. Such drilling operations will need roughly diesel-fuel consumption of approximately 530 tonnes.